We are seeking a highly organized and efficient Administrative Assistant to support the team at our venture studio. In this role, you will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks, including scheduling, data entry, and general office management. You should have strong communication skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to multitask effectively.
- Manage the team's schedule and calendar, coordinating meetings and appointments as needed
- Organize and maintain physical and digital files
- Data entry and database management
- Prepare and distribute meeting materials and agendas
- Take and transcribe minutes at meetings
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails
- Perform general office tasks, such as ordering supplies and coordinating with vendors
- Assist with special projects as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks effectively
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and handle shifting demands
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience working in a venture studio or startup environment
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
Administrative Support We are seeking a highly organized and efficient Administrative Assistant to support the team at our venture studio. In this role, you will be responsible for a wide range of adm...
Director, Business Development
Position Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable with incentives
The Business Development Director will be responsible for driving the growth of the company's carbon offset business by identifying and securing new customers and partnerships, and by developing and executing strategies to expand the company's reach and impact in the carbon offset market.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including partnerships, sponsorships, and sales leads, through a variety of channels, including industry events, networking, and cold outreach
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry stakeholders, including potential customers, partners, and influencers, to drive business growth and expand the company's reach and impact
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives to promote the company's carbon offset products and services
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and prioritize target markets and to develop sales strategies and tactics to win new business
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure that the company's carbon offset products and services meet the needs and expectations of customers
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market dynamics to inform business strategy and decision-making
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the company's overall business plan and growth strategy
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in the carbon offset or sustainability industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and evaluate business opportunities and to develop and execute successful strategies
- Proven track record of success in driving business growth and achieving sales targets
- Self-starter with a proactive, results-driven approach to work
- Experience with marketing and/or digital marketing a plus
Director, Business Development Location: RemotePosition Type: Full-timeSalary: Negotiable with incentives The Business Development Director will be responsible for driving the growth of the company...
Chief of Staff
A chief of staff (COS) of Evergreen is a high-level executive who serves as the primary advisor and confidant to the studio's leadership team and helps to coordinate and oversee the operations of the organization. The COS is responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans to support the studio's goals and objectives, as well as working closely with the leadership team to ensure that the studio is running smoothly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities for a COS of a venture studio may include:
- Providing strategic guidance and support to the leadership team on key decisions and initiatives.
- Developing and implementing plans and strategies to support the studio's overall goals and objectives.
- Working closely with the leadership team to coordinate and oversee the operations of the studio, including managing budgets and resources.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including investors, partners, and clients.
- Acting as a liaison between the leadership team and other departments within the organization.
- Managing and coordinating the work of other executives and team members to ensure that projects and initiatives are completed on time and on budget.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure the smooth operation of the studio.
The ideal candidate for a COS position will have a strong track record of success in a leadership or management role, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. A bachelor's or master's degree in a related field such as business administration or management is typically required, and experience in the sustainability, venture capital, or startup ecosystem is preferred.
Chief of Staff A chief of staff (COS) of Evergreen is a high-level executive who serves as the primary advisor and confidant to the studio’s leadership team and helps to coordinate and oversee t...
Business Development Representative
Position: Business Development Representative
Reports To: Business Development Director
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for identifying and generating new business opportunities for the company. This role will involve prospecting, qualifying, and driving new sales leads through the sales process. The BDR will work closely with the Business Development Director to develop and execute sales strategies, as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful sales execution.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities through prospecting and outbound efforts
- Qualify leads and manage the sales process through to close
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and customer success, to develop and execute sales strategies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities in our CRM
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- 1-2 years of sales or business development experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience using a CRM is a plus
Business Development Representative Position: Business Development RepresentativeLocation: RemoteReports To: Business Development Director Position Summary: The Business Development Representative (BD...