Effective Date: December 19th, 2022
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
- Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your browser and device information, app usage data, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- How We Collect Information
We collect information from and about you in several ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- How We Use Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Sharing of Information
We may share information that we collect about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Company or others.
- Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at [Insert email address]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.